Industry - Manufacturing
Category - Consulting
Job Type - Permanent
Description - The data scientist will take complete responsibility of scoping out the problem and building ML or AI models. In the process the data scientist must collaborate with different business units, data engineers, and full-stack developers to understand the task requirements, prototype the best feasible solution, and execute the entire model development.
The client is a leading industrial name and the market leader in its domain.
- The team also engage with management and commercial teams to ensure that there is a full and accurate awareness of risk and that these risks are professionally analysed and managed.
- While developing risk models, the risk team has developed an excellent understanding of different business verticals of the the client's group. Also, the risk team has built a robust data infrastructure through sourcing data from different sources and business units. Using the robust data infrastructure sophisticated risk and machine learning models have been developed, which help different business units to take a critical business decision.
- The group is in charge of creating a knowledge house for internal data sources, commodity fundamentals data, and alternative data sources, i.e. customized data encyclopaedia for the client's business units. The natural next steps to harness the capabilities of data encyclopaedia to derive actionable insights for the business units.
- A data scientists will help build the infrastructure and develop production ready sophisticated Machine Learning (ML)/Artificial Intelligence (AI) models.
- It is imperative that candidate is open to experiment and learn new technologies as per the task requirement. The ideal candidate should be comfortable collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams and open to take leadership when required and follow directions when necessary.